Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
- High strength PC flame retardancy, AC360V copper coil.
- A contactor (motor starter) is a high capacity relay that has built-in auxiliary contact to work with momentary push buttons.
- It is versatile and is often used to control a motor or as a main power switch, sometimes from distance.
- It is design allows for frequency switching.
- It is mainly used for AC 50 Hz or 60 Hz, the voltage to 660V, current to 95A
- Ambient temperature: -5C to +40C.
- 3PH: AC 220V/230V 4KW, 380V/400V 7.5KW
- AC3: AC 660V 11KW
- Coil: 220V-230V 50Hz, 220V-240V 60Hz
- Ith: 32A
- Ui: AC 690V
- Rated Current: 18A
- Auxiliary Contact: 1NO
- Overall Size: 74 x 45 x 84mm(L*W*H)
- Material: Metal, Plastic
1 x AC Contactor