RED WINGED TWIST-ON Wire Connector W3 Type are the Industry Standard for Electrical Wiring
Color Coded Screw on wire Connectors for Quick Assembly, UL and CSA Listed 600V
Packaged bag of 50 pcs.
Wire combinations: #18 thru 8 AWG
• Fixed Precise Conical Wire Spring, No Pre-Twisting of Conductors is Required - Spring Creates its Own Thread
• Reusable Screw on Wire Connector Threads On or Off splice for fast and easy circuit changes and additions
• Ribbed-Cap Provides a more Secure Grip and faster fingertip starts even when hands become slippery
• Deep Skirt Wire Entry Provides Protection from Flash-Over and Shorts
• Threaded Funnel Entry Guides Wire Into Connector Cleanly without Strand Splaying
• Temperature Rated at 221°F (105°C) maximum
VOLTAGE RATING: 600V Max. Building Wiring; 1000V Max. in Fixtures and Signs.
• UL and CSA Listed, CQC Certified
• Listed as a Pressure-Type Wire Connector on the following SOLID and/or STRANDED COPPER TO COPPER CONDUCTOR wire combinations:
• Overall Dimensions: 1.25'' H x 0.906'' D
1. Turn off power before installing or removing connectors.
2. Strip solid wire 1/2'' (13mm). For and smaller wires, strip 5/8'' (16mm).
3. Pre-twisting unnecessary. Hold stripped wires together with ends even. Lead stranded wires slightly.
4. Align any frayed strands or conductors.
5. Push wires into connector and screw on until two twists are visible in wires.
HIGH QUALITY - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
RED WINGED CONNECTORS make connecting electrical wires simple and easy
Designed to connect wires of 18 through 8 gauge
Fixed, precise square wire spring provides more securely gripping on conductors
Color-coded for easy size selection - Reusable for easy circuit changes and additions
Voltage rated at 600V max in building wiring and 1000V max in lighting fixtures/Luminaries, and signs