Color Electrical Tape
T.R.U. Electrical Tape is 19mm wide Plasticized PVC film with an aggressive rubber based adhesive in OSHA colors; rolls are individually cello-wrapped and labeled. It is a UL/CSA 1.5 in. listed core. Flame retardant and cold resistant.
11 Colors available Black - Yellow - Green - Orange - Purple - White - Red - Blue - Gray - Brown - Pink
Rainbow Pack 3/4 in. includes
White - Black - Yellow - Orange - Red - Blue - Green - Purple - Gray - Pink
Rainbow Pack 2 in. Includes
Black - Yellow - Green - Orange - White - Red - Blue - Gray.
Quick identification of electrical phases - Circuits - Feeders and branches.
• Adhesive: Rubber resin
• Carrier/Backing: plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
• Thickness: 7 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Adhesion: 13 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile: 16 lb/in
• Elongation: 200%
• Application temperature range: up to 176 F
• Dielectrical Breakdown: 6KV
• Certifications: UL/CSA listed
• 3" neutral core/carton
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).