T.R.U. EL7566-AW-B Electrical Tape
T.R.U. EL7566-AW-B Electrical Tape is a Plasticized PVC film premium grade with an aggressive rubber based adhesive in OSHA colors; It is a UL/CSA/CE 1.5 in. listed core. Flame retardant and cold resistant.
7 Sizes available 1/2 in. - 3/4 in. - 1 in. - 1.5 in. 2 in. - 3 in. - 4 in.
Quick identification of electrical phases - Circuits - Feeders and branches.
Other Applications Include
Hockey Sticks - Shin pads - Drum Sticks
• Adhesive: Rubber resin
• Carrier/Backing: plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
• Thickness: 8 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Adhesion: 13 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile: 16 lb/in
• Elongation: 250%
• Application temperature range: up to 176 F
• Dielectrical Breakdown: 6KV
• Certifications: UL/CSA listed
• 3" neutral core/carton
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).